The King County Fire Chiefs Association was established in 1994, as a non-profit organization, with the goal to influence, serve and support courageous leadership at all levels within the fire service. I am writing today to ask for your support of our annual Leadership Summit.
The Summit is dedicated to leadership and development within the fire service across the region. This year marks the fifth Annual Summit, and each year attendance continues to grow due to the quality speakers, educational sessions, and networking opportunities.
We are seeking sponsorship for the three-day event being held at the Clearwater Casino in Suquamish, WA. The event is being held September 21 - Thursday, September 23. This year we are hoping to have 125 attendees representing over 30 fire service agencies.
Sponsors and vendors that donate are invited to submit their advertising information or product literature for inclusion on the conference marketing material and/or welcome bags. All submissions must be received electronically as JPEG/PDF files no later than September 1, 2021, to prepare the materials.
Thank you for considering this opportunity and supporting our region with exceptional leadership development!
Donations are welcomed at any level.
- Platinum Sponsor: $7,500 toward catering and hospitality event
- Gold Sponsor (up to three available): $5,000 toward education sessions, event materials, and catering
- Silver Sponsor (up to four available): $2,500 toward education sessions, event materials, and catering
- Bronze Sponsor: $500 - $1,500 toward catering and hospitality event
- Contributor: Donation of raffle prizes or general giveaways for Summit attendees